Monday, May 11, 2015

Monday Meanderings - The Walnut Acre Daily

Words to Live By

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
Ephesians 4:29


In the Kitchen


Amanda fixed meatballs for meatball sandwiches for lunch.

For dinner I made these Easy Lasagna Roll Ups and they were delicious. I also made an extra pan of them to put in the freezer for another meal. 


Animal Updates


I keep watching for baby bunnies but haven't found any yet. 


This evening I took Amanda over to feed the Macaw she's taking care of while his owner is on vacation at the beach. He's sometimes a little cranky but will take cheese out of Amanda's hand nicely.



 Learning Together


This morning Michael and I went to my sister's for our shared learning time with the kids there. We read books, did worksheets and played games. 










Around the House


Doug was home today and worked on burning a pile of branches that's been collecting for a couple years. He also took trash to the landfill and did some repairs at our rental property. Austin mowed and took care of the animals, took out trash and did a few other things around the house. Amanda did a lot of cleaning including vacuuming and mopping the floors. I did lots and lots of laundry. 

Out and About

Michael wanted to stay at my sister's after we were finished with our activities so I let him. He loves to spend time there. Amanda was also there this afternoon. Michael and Amanda went for a walk with some of the cousins and Amanda helped with some of the work. 


Austin spent the afternoon with my dad. I know they went to The Bee Store and I'm not sure what else they did. 

All three came home around 4:00 this afternoon.


Daily Deals



$1.05 off (1) Energizer EcoAdvanced™ batteries $0.55 off (1) Energizer batteries or flashlight

Today's Quote

Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret. ~ Ambrose Bierce

LINKING HERE
TUESDAY - Tell It To Me Tuesdays





No comments:

Post a Comment