Friday, March 20, 2015

Real - Five Minute Friday



Sometimes I wonder if I know what it is to be real. I wonder if I know who the real me is. I've played do many roles and worn so many hats I sometimes feel lost in the jumble of it all. But maybe each one of those roles and hats is a part of the real me, like puzzle pieces that simply need to be put together in an organized fashion to reveal the true picture. I don't know. 

But I do know who does know the real me and I know that He is working daily in my life to polish and refine the real me He had created me to be.

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Philippians 1:6

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Psalm 139:14



To read more Five Minute Friday posts head on over to Heading Home. And we would love for you to join the fun with a post of your own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment