Saturday, March 7, 2015

Morning Musing Over Coffee - Attitude Check



Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching? ~ Dennis and Wendy Mannering

Have you ever noticed that the world seems to give back to you what you put into it? When I approach life with a negative attitude, whether it's anger, frustration or fear, nothing seems to go right. When I approach life with a smile, confident in the One who is in control, life is much smoother. People respond to a positive attitude, setbacks are easier to deal with and things seem to simply go more smoothly. And it is my choice what state of mind I am in. I can choose whether I focus on worry, fearful imaginations, angry thoughts or other negative things.  Sometimes it's harder than other times to maintain a positive attitude but it is possible. And the rewards are worth it.

Finally, brothers and sister, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think on these things.
Philippians 4:8

LINKING HERE
SATURDAY - TGI Saturdays






1 comment: