Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sunday January 4, 2015 -The Walnut Acre Daily

WORDS TO LIVE BY


For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us a do. -Ephesians 2:10


WORKING, LEARNING AND PLAYING TOGETHER


I got a text this morning asking if I could fill in as a teacher in the 3-5th grade Sunday School class because the usual teacher was sick. I didn't have much time to prepare so we did a shortened version of the lesson and then played Apples to Apples-Bible Edition. We've done this before and the kids love it.


Today was our normally scheduled Sunday to be in the nursery during the service. Today most of the kids in the nursery were kids who were there with me. But I got to have a good talk with a friend and that was good. Amanda was bored because there wasn't much to do so she played Apples to Apples all by herself.



The afternoon was spent with family, enjoying good food, talking, laughing, napping and just being together.







READING AROUND THE WEB


I held a moment in my hand, brilliant as you star, fragile as a flower, a tiny sliver of one hour. I dripped it carelessly, Ah! I didn't know, I held opportunity. -Hazel Lee



No comments:

Post a Comment