Sunday, December 29, 2013

Parakeets, Guinea Pigs and a Quiet Sunday - The Walnut Acre Daily:Sunday December 29, 2013

WORDS TO LIVE BY


For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. ~ Isaiah 55:8


WORKING, LEARNING AND PLAYING TOGETHER


After church this morning we went to my Dad and sister's house for lunch and the afternoon. The kids watched movies and played and some took naps while the adults relaxed.



FURRY, FEATHERED AND FOUR FOOTED FRIENDS

My friend Jennifer asked me yesterday if I would want to take her parakeets. She knew I've been wanting some birds and she was ready to give hers away. So I picked them up yesterday evening. She sent the cage, food and other supplies along with them. Amanda's dog, Pepper, is amazed by them and barks at them constantly. The parakeets don't seem at all bothered by the noise, just look at her like they wonder what her problem is!


A cousin brought my sister's children three guinea pigs Friday. Two are still little and the third is an adult female. The are cute and cuddly and very loved.



READING AROUND THE WEB

TODAY'S QUOTE

All that is worth cherishing begins in the heart. ~ Suzanne Chapin




No comments:

Post a Comment