Friday, April 20, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Friday April 20, 2012

For Today


Outside my window . . . temperatures in the upper 60's and sunny. 


I am thinking . . . that I really need to make an appointment with the eye doctor and get new glasses since I broke my old ones. Actually I'm thinking about getting contacts this time instead of glasses.


I am thankful . . . that it's Friday.


In the kitchen . . . sandwiches and fruit for lunch today. This evening we're having pizza with cauliflower crust. I'll post the recipe and how we liked it later this evening or tomorrow.


I am going . . . preschool drop-off and pick-ups and a trip to the store to pick up a few things this morning. 


I am wondering . . . if we'll like this new pizza recipe. 


I am reading . . . Staying Sane as a Stay at Home Mom  at The Better Mom, 3 Leadership Lessons I Learned Through Tragedy at Michael Hyatt- Intentional Leadership


I am hoping . . . that Michael snaps out of this grumpy spell soon. 


Around the house . . . Doug is mowing, CJ, Cayson and Michael are playing outside and Austin and Amanda are walking the dogs. 


I am pondering . . . Psalm 36:5-9


A favorite quote for today . . . Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~ Ralph Marston


No comments:

Post a Comment