Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fun Fall Activities - Sorting and a Leaf Collage

We've been doing activities around a fall theme the last couple weeks and I wanted to share a couple that we did yesterday.

The first one we did was a fall themed sorting worksheets from Homeschool Creation's Fall Fun Printables. We sorted the apples into one box and the leaves into the second box.




Our second fun fall activity today was a leaf hunt and collage.

First I taped two pieces of orange construction paper for each child onto the picnic table.


Then we went on a leaf hunt.





When we had our hands full of leaves we went back to the table and taped them to our papers.



Simple fun in the sun and fresh air.

~ Linking Here ~

7 comments:

  1. What a fun way to get kids outside and enjoying the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah so sweet. I bet the kids LOVED looking for all the leaves..

    Thank you for sharing on Kids Get Crafty!

    Maggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the kids were able to get out and enjoy the fresh air! I am visiting from Kids Get Crafty and have stumbled this post. Vicky from Mess For Less

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the leaf hunt activity! My kids love going on hunts and they would really enjoy this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What could be better on a fall day than going on a leaf hunt! =-) Thanks for linking up to TGIF Linky Party. I am a new GFC Follower!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun!!

    I would love if you would link this to my little link party of kids' activities Hey Mom, Look What I Did at Adventures In Mommy Land (http://adventures-in-mommy-land.blogspot.com/2011/11/hey-mom-look-what-i-did-5.html)

    ReplyDelete