Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Clothespin Farm Animals

The kids had SO much fun making these clothespin farm animals today. We're continuing with the farm theme this week because there are just so many fun things to do related to this theme. I'm enjoying it and so are the kids.

I still had the clothespins from the time over eight years ago when I lived in house that had a clothesline in the back yard. I thought it was time for them to find a new purpose.

I printed the animal templates from First Palette.













The kids are each taking their own set home but I have two printed sets left over that I think I'm going to make a playset out of. I have some ideas for making fences and barns that I want to try out.

~ Linking Here ~



8 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I'll have to print out those templates so my kids can give them a try =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute animals, Rose. You must keep yourself busy coming up with all these cute ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh cute and clever and fun! And quick and easy and lots of play!!!!

    Thanks for joining Kids Get Crafty!

    Maggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun!! I will have to remember this as we are doing a "Zoo Animal" theme in my home child care in August!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple and cute! thanks for linking up with Fun for Kids Friday.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is quite simply an adorable idea! thanks so much for sharing on Craft Schooling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great activity- so much fun! Thank you for sharing this idea with us on The Sunday Showcase ;-)

    ReplyDelete